Plan Your Visit
Festival Policy: Guests are encouraged to bring blankets for lawn seating.
Rain Policy: Festival Latino is a rain or shine event. There is no rain location.
All acts and scheduled performance times are subject to change without notice.
Paid parking for the public and handicapped persons is available at COSI (333 W. Broad St.), the Columbus Commons garage (55 E. Rich St.), and nearby surface lots.
Bicycle racks will be located at each Festival entrance.
- Unauthorized vehicles on sidewalks or in the parks
- Commercial activities, including soliciting and/or vending without permission from CAPA
Cooking Grills or Open Fires
- Feeding the geese or other wildlife
Illegal drug use
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol (except that purchased on site at the event)
- Glass containers
- Pets (prohibited for the safety of Festival-goers)
- Large shade structures including tents and umbrellas (both for patio and chair)
Skating of any kind
- Bicycles (to be parked in designated areas)